WELCOME!

We are an alternate universe Black Jewels RPG. We are a member driven community who loves to write and let our creativity soar. Come join the fun!

CREDITS

Skin by JAE/NICOLE (i,/ii, iii, iv, v)
Custom stats by JESSAH of SHINE.
Mini profile by KING TANA of SHINE.
Default avatar code by POSIDEN5665.
Skin & mini profile edits & graphics by ATHENA of MAELSTROM.

Add Reply
New Poll

Can I fit in?
Delia
 Posted: Jan 10 2017, 01:56 PM
years old
N/A posts
Unregistered
is N/A
JEWELS
Delia

Hi! You have a really nice board. I was thinking of joining, but I don't know how well a new person would fit in. It seems like this board has been around for a while and the players have formed their groups, so I don't know if I'd fit in. http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u570/malestrom_abyss/Emoticons/meaw_zps0edc128a.png
^
Elleh
 Posted: Jan 10 2017, 02:13 PM
N/A years old
-7 posts
Bean's Minion
N/A
JEWELS
N/A
Elleh

Sure you would. If you had any ideas for characters I love plotting. If not you can look at the wanted ads that's a good way to get instant love. We're pretty friendly here.
PMAIM
^
Athena
 Posted: Jan 10 2017, 08:45 PM
30 years old
-121 posts
Goddess of the Moon
Athena is the crazy OCD goddess who loves to read and write and tweak on her boards.
JEWELS
N/A
Athena

Ditto on Elleh's words. It's true most of us have been RPing with each other for a while now, but we all love making new friends. I can confidently say everybody on the board will make an effort to make you feel welcome.
PMEmailAIM
^
Beanie
 Posted: Jan 10 2017, 09:17 PM
28 years old
-11 posts
Pocket Burrito
N/A
JEWELS
N/A
Beanie

Just don't go around yelling Smut Jello and you'll be fine Glacia has plenty of open slots in the Court if you want to check out the Territory info and you are more than welcome to ask me any questions you have.
PMAIM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
Resources & Directories
BJT Sites
Static
Scrolling