WELCOME!

We are an alternate universe Black Jewels RPG. We are a member driven community who loves to write and let our creativity soar. Come join the fun!

CREDITS

Skin by JAE/NICOLE (i,/ii, iii, iv, v)
Custom stats by JESSAH of SHINE.
Mini profile by KING TANA of SHINE.
Default avatar code by POSIDEN5665.
Skin & mini profile edits & graphics by ATHENA of MAELSTROM.

Add Reply

Fire, Frustration, and Fury, Tag: Eirlys
Amar Kinslayer
 Posted: Jul 7 2016, 10:07 AM
1021 years old
32 posts
Warlord Prince
A male of Eyrien descent. He is the Master of the Guard for Nharkhava.
JEWELS
N/A
Amar Kinslayer

His wings were damaged from the flight he’d taken into the building to save the child, but Amar had paid it no heed. It had needed to be done and so he had done it. Now, though, as he flew back to the lobby where he would get on a elevator to return to his queen, he regretted not shielding. He had not thought about it at the time. He landed with grace but found that his wings were sore and the damage had been worsened by using them to fly.

Regretting the decision even further still, he entered the elevator that would take him to his room. He did not yet have the key to her suite, so instead he reached for her mind on a private psychic thread, *My queen, I need to speak with you. Can you come to my room? The door will be open,* he called to her. Then he slowly undressed and moved into the bath to clean up. The water from the shower felt good on his skin, though it stung when it hit some of his more tender muscles.

He washed up quickly, returned to his room to tug on a pair of pants, and found his lady waiting for him. He greeted her with a formal bow of his head before moving to the dresser and grabbing the pants she’d provided for him. After tugging them on, he moved to sit beside her, very seriously expressioned. *My queen, I think we have a problem in the lower levels of your city. I know I have not been in your territory long and I do not know your city, but I just saved a child from a burning building because apparently one of the district courts has been charging a ‘protection fee’ from its citizens. We must do something,” he explained, half growling, half shouting.

He had stood up to pace while talking, which left his backside and the burnt edges of his wings exposed to his queen.
PM
^
Eirlys Penrose
 Posted: Jul 22 2016, 10:58 AM
18 years old
38 posts
Queen of Nharkhava
A woman of Nharkhavan descent.
JEWELS
N/A
Eirlys Penrose

Receiving Amar’s psychic message, Eirlys finished up her business with her Steward quickly. It sounded important and she made her way to the First Circle’s residential floor without delay. But when she arrived at Amar’s room she found he was in the bathroom and she could hear the water running. He no doubt did not anticipate that she was come up here so fast after his summons. It was fine though, she sat down on his bed to wait for him.

When he finally emerged, she did not turn around, affording him some privacy to get dressed and finally he sat beside her. Almost unconsciously she leaned into him so that there was no space between their bodies and she could feel his warmth through their clothing. Of course, she was startled back a little bit when he finally explained what he wanted to. Though she didn’t react straight away, she watched him when he got to his feet again and started pacing. The issue he raised… was not something she was completely unaware of. Corruption unfortunately was a sad side effect of a city as large and as congested as Nharkava. Though, this was the first she heard of an entire Blood District Court extorting their citizens. The Blood Queens that ruled District Courts within Nharkava and Lochbank were appointed by her - or rather they were appointed by her grandmother while she was still Queen. She knew roughly how many ‘traditional’ Blood courts there were but it was impossible for her to remember each and every District Queen that ruled them.

”Our city,” was the only thing she deemed fit to say, a correction as Amar should really get used to thinking of Nharkava as his home. She might have said more but his pacing propelled him away from her and she glimpsed raw, distressed flesh where there should only have been smooth, golden tanned membranes. She frowned, her eyes instantly narrowing on what looked suspiciously like a nasty wound.

”Prince.” An edge entered her tone that warned against any kind of light heartedness. She rose to her feet, the bare edges of protective temper colouring her vision as she grabbed firmly at the leading edge of a wing to stop her Warlord Prince’s pacing in his tracks. ”What is this? What happened? Why are you injured?” She asked in rapid succession wondering what on earth Amar could possibly have run into that would have burned him so badly.

Her next thought was to her court’s Healer to make her way to the Master of the Guard’s room immediately. Such a thing should not go untreated, especially in such a delicate area.
PM
^
Amar Kinslayer
 Posted: Jan 1 2017, 12:14 PM
1021 years old
32 posts
Warlord Prince
A male of Eyrien descent. He is the Master of the Guard for Nharkhava.
JEWELS
N/A
Amar Kinslayer

The eyrien warlord prince was caught off guard by the title she called out and the firmness in her voice, but more so by the hand that grabbed his wing near his injury. Flinching, the male stopped immediately and listened to her questions. He growled softly under his breath, “It must have happened when I flew into the building to get the child. I don’t know, I paid very little attention to it, Lady. Perhaps some of the flames caught my wings when I rescued the lady of the orphanage.”

He looked over his shoulder at her, “There was falling debris and I leapt in front of them to protect them. I saved them, which is worth a little pain…” he grumbled because he did not understand why she was so upset. What did it matter if his wings were a little bruised? Of course, he didn’t realize that in his flight and the fire that the wings had been torn and burnt and some places. The adrenaline from the rescue kept him from feeling most of that pain.

Amar shook his head then, “There are more important things to worry about than my wings. Like how are we going to figure out which court is polluted and how will we handle this?” he growled, still standing there with his wing in her hands. Then the healer arrived and he snarled at her and his queen, “Does she know how to mend wings?” he demanded, before shaking his head, “No, no I will not have her screwing up my chances of flying. No one but my queen will touch my wings,” he stated a bit aggressively.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | The City of Tajrana | Next Newest »

Topic Options
Add Reply

Affiliates
Resources & Directories
BJT Sites
Static
Scrolling