Closed

Player Account Registration
Athena
 Posted: Dec 17 2012, 02:42 AM
30 years old
-121 posts
Goddess of the Moon
Athena is the crazy OCD goddess who loves to read and write and tweak on her boards.
JEWELS
N/A
Athena

Registering a player account on Maelstrom Into The Abyss is an easy and simple process. All you have to do is copy and paste the from found in the code box and fill out the information in the form in a new thread which should be titled with your name. Each individual should only have one player account; if for some reason you would like to change your player name now or at a future date, you can do so by going into your 'User CP' at the top right-hand corner of the page below the site banner.

Then make sure to let a staff member know because we will have to go into the site CP to approve of the change. We also need to know to be able to update any information on the site and in our files in regards to your characters. Player accounts are used to avoid confusion outside of the RP (role-play) areas.

Please make sure you read the rules as somewhere hidden in them is the password you need to post in your player registration.

CODE
[b]Name:[/b] You don't have to give us your real name; you could simply put the name you registered for your player account. This just gives everybody a name that we can use to call you.

[b]Age:[/b]

[b]User Title:[/b] The text that goes under your avatar. Be creative, but don't be vulgar.

[b]How did you find [i]Maelstrom Into The Abyss[/i]?[/b] This is mainly for surveying purposes, so we have an idea how people are finding us and which ways seem to interest more people to come play.

[b]RP Background:[/b] So we knew whether you're a beginner or a veteran at role-play and where you feel you're at writing-wise. Also if this is your first-time RPing in the Black Jewels Trilogy setting.

[b]Other Information:[/b]

[b]I have read the rules and agree to abide by them. I also understand that this is a mature RPG and that there may be threads with adult content:[/b]

[b]Password:[/b]
PMEmailAIM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Player Registration | Next Newest »

Topic Options
Closed

Affiliates
Resources & Directories
BJT Sites
Static
Scrolling

TOGGLE SIDEBAR CREDITED TO SUBDEVO. TABBED SIDEBAR CREDITED TO KISMET OF RPG-D.